In these Rules, “GovTech” refers to the Government Technology Agency, a statutory board of the Government of Singapore who is the organiser of this STACK the Codes competition and event.
“You” or “you” refers to each participating team and its members.
Here are some submission rules. Unless otherwise specified, the rules refer to your team and not you as a member of your team.
Each submission shall follow the criteria provided on the Competition Site and must meet the following general criteria:
- It must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libellous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person.
- It must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable local laws and regulations in any state where the submission is created.
- It must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the competition, as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
- It must be an original, unpublished work that is prepared exclusively for this competition and based on actual research activity carried out by the participant and does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
- It must not contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
- It must not contain any misrepresentations or misleading statements, including via omission of material information.
- It must be in the English language.
All participating teams are subject to the terms and conditions written in the participation section of this website.
All participating teams are to abide by the schedule for each period of the competition.
The relevant dates and times of the competition are indicated in the schedule.
General Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
By participating in this competition, all participating teams and its members agree to the provisions as written in the following:
- STACK the Codes General Terms and Conditions;
- STACK the Codes Privacy Statement; and
- STACK the Codes Rules.