In these Rules, “GovTech” refers to the Government Technology Agency, a statutory board of the Government of Singapore who is the organiser of this STACK the Flags competition and event.
“You” or “you” refers to each participating team and its members.
Here are some ground rules. Unless otherwise specified, the rules refer to your team and not you as a member of your team, it is acceptable to share materials within your own team only.
- Do not cheat. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Sharing of flags;
- Sharing of solutions;
- Seeking help from other parties beyond general internet research.
- Do not share any content or details of the CTF challenges with anyone before the end of the competition
- If you do manage to break something not intended to be broken, please inform the Organising Committee via the contact email or Discord immediately so that the affected service can be brought back up as soon as possible.
- Do not engage in disruptive behaviour during the competition. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- launching denial of service attacks;
- launching cyber attacks on other teams;
- delete, modify, replace, or break the flags, services, and challenges (aside from the intended ones);
- illegal, immoral or unethical conduct.
All participating teams are subject to the terms and conditions written in the participation section of this website.
All participating teams are to abide by the schedule for each period of the competition.
The relevant dates and times of the competition are indicated in the schedule.
We will award the prizes as laid out in the prizes section of this website.
GovTech will announce the final winner and recipients of the prizes and awards during the Prize Ceremony (as indicated in the schedule). Prizes will be awarded within 60 days after the conclusion of the competition*.
If a potential winner declines, is found to have broken the rules of the competition, does not respond to prize notification, is found to be ineligible for the prize, or is otherwise found to be unable to claim the prize for some reason, GovTech may award the prize to the next best team(s).
Prize categories will be updated in this section soon.
Prizes may be subject to terms, restrictions and conditions imposed by GovTech.
*The competition is considered as concluded upon the successful conduct of the Prize Ceremony.
The Organising Committee does not condone cheating at any point during the CTF competition.
We want to maintain fair play among the participating teams.
GovTech will take all steps deemed necessary to maintain fair play among the participating teams.
Groups and participants found to be cheating will be disqualified from all prizes, awards and barred from participating in future events.
General Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
By participating in this competition, all participating teams and its members agree to the provisions as written in the following:
- STACK the Flags General Terms and Conditions;
- STACK the Flags Privacy Statement; and
- STACK the Flags Rules.